Wyndham Collection® feels strongly that the products you purchase should be free of defects and built to last. We offer an industry-leading full Two Year Limited Warranty (twice the industry standard). It fully covers manufacturer defects such as peeling paint, broken or malfunctioning components, cracks, discoloration and dents. Should there be a need to make a claim within your retailer's warranty period please do so through them. After 30 days you may contact Wyndham Collection® directly through the customer service contact sources. The following restrictions apply:
- Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser of the warranted item.
- Warranted item must have been purchased from an authorized Wyndham Collection® dealer. It may be necessary to present a copy of the original purchase invoice for validation.
- Warranty does not protect against malfunction or other failure caused by abuse, neglect or misuse including, but not limited to, repair by persons not authorized by Wyndham Collection®, improper handling or maintenance, improper installation, modifications of any kind including painting or use for purposes other than intended or in locations subject to conditions not intended for the product(s).
- Normal wear and tear is not covered, including scratched or chipped counters.
- Wyndham Collection® recommends that installation be performed by a professional, though this is not required under the terms of the warranty. Any damage caused by improper installation or handling is the responsibility of the purchaser. Compliance with all state and local codes is required.
- This warranty specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental, accidental or consequential damages. Not all states permit this exclusion or limitation, so this may not apply to you. Many rights vary from state to state.
- Warranty claims must be accompanied by a detailed description of the issue and sufficient photographic evidence that we may evaluate properly.
- Local building code compliance is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please check with local code regulations before purchasing.
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, written or oral. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to give any warranties on behalf of Wyndham Collection®. The customer’s legal rights are limited to those stated specifically in this warranty statement.
With proof of purchase, Wyndham Collection®, at our discretion, will repair or replace the defective product within the warranty time period. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in the removal, reinstallation and shipment of the product in the case of a repair. If a material or workmanship defect is found, please contact customer service at email@example.com.